Ok, so this may be premature, but I am so ready for spring. More to the point, spring break. It feels as if it has been forever since Christmas break. Spencer and I have really filled our schedule with too much to do, but all the things we are juggling are so worth it. Right now the prospect of immediately starting another degree is just a little overwhelming, I am having second thoughts. I finally got into talk with the head librarian of GP andshe informed me there are already 3 people in GP in the librarian program who would be chosen ahead of me and so the possibility of being a librarian is slim to none. So, we have some decisions to make, we need to decide what we want long term. I don't want to go through 2 more years of grad school and not be able to use it.
Still have not scheduled a home study, I am not really sure what is going on. I emailed to ask but haven't gotten an answer. We have been told not to panick, sometimes the paperwork just takes time.
Thanks so much for all the good wishes!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment