We passed the fire inspection. The man was late, giving me an extra hour to worry and move things from one place to the next trying to find the best location. He was here less than 10 minutes, walked through the house and said "looks good". That was it. If only the home study lasted 7 minutes instead of 3-4 hours, I would be much more comfortable.
Oh, we do have to get a rope ladder for upstairs, and we are suppose to practice. This is not going to be good. I don't even like repelling when I am harnessed in.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i don't like the idea of this rope ting either...hence the reason i will probably not ever live in a 2 story house..haha!!!! oh and btw- i LOVE the blog background..i think i want to steal it:)
When the guys came over today it was tested and seems safe. I a still going with the thought that I am not going to need it.
Post a Comment