I still am not for sure where I will be next year. I have applied to UNT graduate school and the library sciences program. I have been accepted to grad school, but I have not heard from the library sciences department. There was quite a bit more paperwork. (I am still not sure why it is so much harder to become a librarian than a classroom teacher.) If I am accepted, there is a chance I could get an emergency certification and be a librarian next year. It will all depend on the need of the district, out distinct has done it in the past, but it is a year to year thing. I will be working until we have an adoption complete.
I am desperately hoping to get out of the literacy strategist position before I lose my love of teaching all together. I am dismayed at the educational system, district decisions and the lack of interest on the part of the students.
I am suppose to hear by the end of February about my admittance and start day. I don't graduate with my first masters until the end of May, so I cannot start until June at the earliest.
Spencer is in his third class, he is doing well and seems to be enjoying the online atmosphere.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment