So I know I have some issues about organization and cleanliness - which I have to admit I have really loosened up on in the past several months. I knew there was a problem when Izzy started playing in her kitchen by getting Kleenexes and pretending to wipe it all down. I knew it was really bad when we went on vacation and the kids were using bristle blocks to pretend to scrub the table - (they ask to help scrub the floor-this is not a punishment). However, I am now considering joining a help group. I clearly have issues. Saturday I was cleaning upstairs - I found Ethan in Izzy's closet with her shoes all around him. I was aggravated I will admit, he is always hiding her shoes in various places. When I told him he need to put them back, he began singing his version of the clean-up song (this is not the problem, that is GREAT). I became concerned when I noticed that he not only was putting them back in pairs but by the type of shoe, clearly distinguishing between sandal, shoe and boot.
HMMMMMM?
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment