Well it is finally over. Our home study lasted just a little more than 4 hours. The interviews were first, Spencer made it over an hour before a sacastic comment slipped out, but she was cool about it. the interview wasn't that bad. Mostly we had already answered all the questions on paper. The home inspection on the other hand was terrible. Every cabinet and drawer was opened. The refrigerator and pantry was inspected (good thing I checked dates this week). I had a little dirt on the floor (which Spencer brought in on work boots when he got home from work). We didn't have the locks for medication quite right, but we had enough stuff on hand to fix it.
Overall I think we did OK, we won't really know for sure for a few weeks. Don't stop praying yet, please.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment